Contact: +1 (289) 242-1143
1. We were the first and are the most experienced privately established Football and Education Academies Company since 2001.
2. Our institutional motto “Football is Education” explains it all. We teach character building using football as the vehicle to teach invaluable life lessons.
3. Our parental communication and reporting is a key feature of our participant’s success. Parents are constantly updated on their son or daughter’s development and progress.
4. Safety and supervision is our highest priority. We provide a dedicated full-time Welfare Officer who is available to support our participant’s needs, care and attention 24 hour day for the duration of their course.
5. Exposure to professional clubs- Integrity is very important to us at EduKick so we do not promise trials with professional clubs in exchange for simply registering for one of our programs. Our program venues and staff are strategically selected to provide each participant with the exposure needed for them to hopefully obtain a trial with a club. Professional club scouts & youth coaches are often present at EduKick Academy matches, we have unique alignments and affiliations with professional clubs in each of our venues and in some venues all participants are prepared for and entered into well-respected and ethically minded national soccer scouting open trial events approved by us.
6. All of our programs follow a highly structured football training syllabus identical to professional club youth academies. The programs are delivered by highly qualified UEFA professional football coaches with many years of experience working with youth players.
7. We prepare our participants for the demands of Twenty First Century Education in a flexible curriculum that allows daily football training and study to function together. As well as Language immersion study courses we offer British system GCSE & A-Level study, USA Grade 912 High School study and BTEC Diplomas in Sports performance.
8. Intercultural competence is very important to us and a key element is selecting our venues. It is important for us that our participants take away a lot more than just football development and education. We educate our participants to have empathy and an understanding of the behaviours and thinking of the people of their host country so we encourage them to become part of the local community and to immerse themself in the local culture.
9. We pride ourselves in providing a full package of services inside our tuition fees. We include accommodation; food, local transport, medical insurance, training kit, academics, football training, matches, welfare, supervision and airport pick up/drop off.
10. Mentorship is a key to successful development on and off the pitch so careful consideration is given when selecting our staff. All our staff are excellent role models sharing their experiences with our participants. Our staff build relationships with our participants based upon trust and act as great sounding boards and provide a new perspective to our participants when they feel it is necessary.
EduKick Spain Football (Soccer) Academy is an elite Spanish football academy for international student-footballers. The academy is located in the Benalmadena (COSTA DEL SOL), with 320 days of sunshine each year, optimizing our players ability to train on quality grass pitches daily!